Dream Scan Soft
Dream Scam Soft is a fake untivirus program that displays false and frightening computer viruses to trick unsuspicious victims into purchase it via credit card. Experts identify such virus as rogueware.
Dream Scan Soft has invaded users’ computers grossly these days. It disguises as legitimated antivirus software to give your PC a fake system scan. At the same time, the threatening detected virus infections consisting of Backdoor/Spy.Win32, Rootkit and Trojan/Win32 are shown as below.
Attentive victims are believed to have discovered the fact that the type and quantity of so-called viruses detected in their PC are always same no matter how many scan the rogueware dose.
Besides, if anyone had the ideal of removing these bogus viruses, then he or she will find that it is only available after purchase Dream Scan Soft.
To buy Dream Scan Soft Rogueware, you are required to offer your credit card information and personal information. It is extremely unsafe because you probably end up being victim of financial theft and identity theft. And you should never believe what the fake antivirus program says. Remember, it is a scam created by this rogueware. Its purpose is just to trick users into believing their PC are in the risk of dangers, and then to purchase this fake antivirus software to settle the matter.
How Dose the Virus Install on Your PC?
Up to now the deliver means of Dream Scan Soft virus infection via malicious and compromised websites, dubious email attachments and links, free downloads and fake updates, as well as share files. So please read “How to Be Safe Online” for your reference.
Below we’ll offer you the step-by-step removal instructions on how to remove Dream Scan Soft virus. For any question during the removal process, please leave it below. We’d solve it for you promptly.
How to Remove Dream Scan Soft Virus
Effective methods for the removal of Dream Scan Soft virus
- Step 1 Get your computer into Safe Mode with Networking
- step 2 Remove Dream Scan Soft virus using Anvi Smart Defender antivirus software
- Step 3 Clean up Dream Scan Soft’ leftovers from computer
- Keep your disk drivers clean
Step 1 Get your computer into Safe Mode with Networking
For those can’t stop Dream Scan Soft virus from running, please get into Safe Mode with Networking for safe removing. If you can easily disable the rogueware, skip the step to step 2 for the following removal.
For Windows XP and 7: Please restart your PC and then repeatedly press F8 when the boot menu appears.Use the arrow keys to highlight the option “Safe Mode with Networking”, and then press ENTER.
For Windows 8: use your mouse to point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, click Power and select Restart.
When Choose an option window appear, use arrow key to select Troubleshoot and then press Enter. Use the same method to choose Advanced options, Startup Settings, and Restart successively.
Press 5 on your keyboard to get into Safe Mode with Networking
Step 2 Remove Dream Scan Soft virus using Anvi Smart Defender antivirus software
Anvi Smart Defender specializes in detect and remove various malware, virus and PUPs, which always keep the virus database up-to-date. Every time when there are viruses, PUPs or suspicious programs are going to installing on your PC, it will remind you in the format of security popups.
1. Download and install antivirus software Anvi Smart Defender.
2: Click quick or full scan
After you install the program, please open it, and switch to Scan tab, perform quick or full scan to eliminate Dream Scan Soft viurs and any malware, viruses and PUPs.
3. Remove malicious files form your computer
Once the scan is over, Anvi Smart Defender will display the scan results. Click on Remove button to completely remove any of Dream Scan Soft virus and any malware, viruses and PUPs from your computer.
Step 3 Clean up Dream Scan Soft virus’ leftovers from computer
To ensure the completely removal of Dream Scan Soft rogueware, we need to clean up all of its leftovers including its residual error and invalid registry entries as well as junk files.
1. Download and install the paid or free version of Cloud System Booster system maintenance & optimizer software.
Download link: http://www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html
Purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
2. After you install the program, please open it, click on Quick Clear button on the main screen to run a quick and full scan.
3. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, please click Clear button there to remove these junk files, invalid registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean.
Keep your disk drivers clean
After a longtime of use, your disk drives must carry a heavy load. it is necessary to install a repair and clean tool like Anvi Ultimate Defrag to help you fix bug and errors of files in your disk drives, clean up junk files, rearrange fragmented data in the disk as well as optimize the performance of your disk drives.
Free download: http://www.dotfab.com/downloads_aud.html
Purchase ： http://www.dotfab.com/audupgrade.php
After install it, please select the disk drive you want to repair and clean and operation you would like to run ( Repair, Clean, Defrag and Optimize ), then click on Start.
How to Be Safe Online
( to avoid being infected with virus again in the future)
To ensure be safe on in the further, we need to adopt necessary measures to get free from virus infections. Here we offer you some effective prevention tips and these tips are applied to all of virus kinds.
1. Be attentive to visit websites, especially those unknown and with strange looking. It is high recommended to install a protective tool like Anvi AD Blocker for blocking malicious websites and popups, for details, please read Easy Ads-free Surfing with Anvi Ad Blocker, or you can choose to Turn on Security Features of Internet Browsers for Safer Surfing Online to block malicious websites.
2. Always keep an eye on what you click and download, including music, movies, files, browser plug-ins or add-ons. When you do install software, make sure you’re getting the software from a trusted source.
3. Even if you have to install a necessary software, please always select Custom Installation instead of Recommended Installation and refuse any plugin by opting for Decline or Skip or other means during the process of installing such free software.
4. Keep your antivirus software and other security protect applications up to data.
5. Delete internet browsing history including the history of the websites you have visited and the history of the downloads you’ve performed to prevent you from getting malicious infections again.