Hyper Browser is classified as adware that injects massive ads into those webpages that users browse. Those annoying ads in the form of in-line ads, banner and so on may offer you related products, software updates or other eye-catching games, etc to attract you to click them. Sometimes, those ads look strange and are irrelevancy for you. Such ads caused byHyper Browser will pop up every now and then regardless of your browser is IE or Chrome.
Though Hyper Browser is technically not a virus, it is regarded as a potentially unwanted program. It will not only add itself to your msconfig but extension to your browsers for generating ads. You can guess that Hyper Browser may work with advertiser and malicious websites to boost traffic and generates revenue by misleading you to be the target of sales. So do not click on pop-up ads on webpage.
Hyper Browser is usually bundled with free downloads such as video recording/streaming and media player to install on your PC without knowledge and permission. It is proved that not only are many of such downloads are useless for you but also install PUP and adware like Hyper Browser into computer.
To avoid being infected with PUP or viruses, you’d better learn some prevention tips from How to Be Safe Online.
How to Remove Hyper Browser Pop-up Ads?
Five steps for removal of Hyper Browser pop-up Ads
- Step 1 Stop Hyper Browser from running
- Step 2 Uninstall Hyper Browser and other PUP from computer
- Step 3 Remove PUP.XXX(PUP.HyperBrowser) and other virus infection hidden in your PC
- Step 4 Eliminate Hyper Browser browser extension from all of browsers
- Step 5 Clean up leftovers of Hyper Browser and optimize your PC
Step 1 Stop Hyper Browser from running
1. Pressing Ctrl+shift+Esc together to open Windows Task Manager, and navigate to the “Processes” tab.
2. Select the Hyper Browser.exe and click on “End Process” button to stop it from running and you can remove the virus easily.
Step 2 Uninstall Hyper Browser and other PUP from computer
Because Hyper Browser installs on PC along with other PUP, so please locate Hyper Browser and other PUP such as Jump Flip, Snap do, Connect Toolbar, Mobogenie, etc and any other unknown and suspicious program from control panel to ensure your PC is free from any negative program.
For Windows 7/Vista: Click “Start” (“Windows Logo”)>”Control Panel“>”Uninstall a program“(under Program)>look for Hyper Browser, and any dubious program, select them and click Uninstall/Change.
For Windows 8: Right-click on the screen’s bottom-left corner> “Control Panel” >”Uninstall a program“(under Program)> Look for Hyper Browser, and any dubious program, select them and click Uninstall/Change.
Alternative uninstall method
(use free tool Anvi Uninstaller offered by system optimizer Cloud System Booster)
Install and start Could System Booster(link: http://www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html)→Click on “ToolBox” right under the homepage→download and run Anvi Uninstaller→select Hyper Browser and remove(skip the first step “Creat System Restore Point“).
You can directly clean up leftovers of Hyper Browser after uninstall the PUP.
Step 3 Remove PUP.XXX(PUP.HyperBrowser) and other virus infections hidden in your PC
PUP.XXX including PUP.HyperBrowser refers to malicious files of potentially unwanted programs like Hyper Browser remain in your PC which can’t removed from control panel. As Hyper Browser ad is suspicious of misleading you to malicious websites contain virus infections, you need use antivirus software to scan and remove all of virus infections.
Step 4 Eliminate Hyper Browser browser extension from all of browsers
Because plugins related to Hyper Browser will not disappear with the removal of Hyper Browser and other viruses, you must remove them get rid of popups from Hyper Browser and keep the security of your personal information.
Slim Toolbar (a pro tool contained in PC optimizing software Cloud System Booster that we recommend for you to clean up junk files and optimize computer in step 5) specializes in detecting and removing malicious and negative toolbar, add-on, extension, plugin and browser help object in major browsers.
Removal process demonstration:
1. Purchase the Cloud System Booster: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php and install it according its navigation.
Run it→click the arrow at the lower right corner→click Slim Toolbar
Remove Hyper Browser related add-on from your browser like what the similar picture shows below.
It is also available for you to use another independent and free version of Slim ToolBar to remove Hyper Browser plug-ins automatically.
The trial version is free for 15 days: http://www.dotfab.com/downloads_ast.html
Start it and click Manager. Then select Hyper Browser add-on on all browsers and remove.
–Or you can choose to manually remove Hyper Browser plug-in from your browser
Then come to Toolbars and Extensions tab. Right click on Hyper Browser and then click on Disable.
Switch to the Extensions Tab. Click Remove to get rid of Hyper Browser.
Locate Hyper Browserand then remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
Step 5 Clean up leftovers of Hyper Browser and optimize your PC
The residual junk files, error and invalid registry entries of Hyper Browser and other viruses, which are not malicious but slow down your PC speed must be clean up. Because the excess leftovers will crash down your running program easily and do harmful to your PC. Here the system maintenance and optimization tool Cloud System Booster is recommended.
Download link of Cloud System Booster: http://www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html
2. After you install the program, please open it, click on Quick Clear button on the main screen to run a quick and full scan.
3. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, please click Clear button there to remove these junk files, invalid registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean.
Note: Because some users had thier computers been infected with Hyper Browser via malicious websites. In order to reduce the chance that the adware gets onto PC again when you visit malicious sites in your browsing history by accident, please follow us to clean up you browser cookies.
Back to Could System Booster Homepage→click Disk Cleaner→scroll over and opt for Internet Explorer Cookies, Firefox Cookies and Google Chrome Cookies→Click Start Clean to remove them.
Except this system cleaning, please clean up junk files and other system junk regularly to keep your PC in a healthy state.
Tips for Being Safe Online
To ensure be safe online in the further, we need to adopt necessary measures to get free from virus infections. Here we offer you some effective prevention tips and these tips are applied to all of browser hijacker, redirect virus, adware, toolbar and PUPs.
1. Be attentive to visit websites, especially those unknown and with strange looking.
To avoid the harassment of various pop-ups, ads, malicious and/or hijacked websites as well as phishing websites, you have to install a legitimate software for 24-hours protection. Here we recommended you a free blocker Anvi AD Blocker to keep you surf safe online.
Download link http://www.dotfab.com/download_adb.html.
Because this free version is only vaild for 15 days, if you want to get a long-time online protection, you have to purchase its pro version in this link http://www.dotfab.com/adbupgrade.php
After install the software according to instructrons, please start it and click “ON” button to keep it running. Then close it to allow it works in the background to give you a real-time protection.
for detailed instruction, please read Easy Ads-free Surfing with Anvi Ad Blocker
Besides, if you decide to block a website forever and allow Anvi AD Blocker to block it automatically for you without a notification, please do this according what the picture shows to achieve it.
2. Always keep an eye on what you click and download, including music, movies, files, browser plug-ins or add-ons. When you do install software, make sure you’re getting the software from a trusted source.
3. Even if you have to install a necessary software, please always select Custom Installation instead of Recommended Installation and refuse any plugin by opting for Decline or Skip or other means during the process of installing such free software.
4. Keep your antivirus software and other security protect applications up to data.
5. Delete internet browsing history including the history of the websites you have visited and the history of the downloads you’ve performed to prevent you from getting malicious infections again.