Level Quality Watcher
Level Quality Watcher is classified as adware that injects pretty ads into the webpages that users are browsing. The annoying ads in the form of in-line ads, banner and so on may offer you related products, software updates or other eye-catching games, etc to attract you to click them. Sometimes, those ads look strange and are irrelevancy for you. Such ads from Level Quality Watcher will pop up every now and then regardless browser once infected with the adware.
Though Level Quality Watcher is technically not a virus, it is regarded as a potentially unwanted program. It will add its registry to your system and the relevant extension to your browser. Each time when you log in, Level Quality Watcher will automatically start and generates ads. You can guess that Level Quality Watcher may work with advertiser and malicious websites to boost traffic and generates revenue by mislead you to be the target of sales. So do not click on ads by Level Quality Watcher.
Level Quality Watcher is usually bundled with free downloads such as video recording/streaming and media player to install on your PC without knowledge and permission. Facts proved that not only are many of such downloads useless for you but also Level Quality Watcher slip into computer along with other PUP including adware, toolbar and browser hijacker. To avoid being infected with PUP or viruses, you’d better learn about How to Be Safe Online.
How to Remove Level Quality Watcher Ads?
- Step 1 Stop Level Quality Watcher from running
- Step 2 Remove Level Quality Watcher registry and related files
- Step 3 Remove leftovers of Level Quality Watcher
Step 1 Stop Level Quality Watcher from running
Step 2 Remove Level Quality Watcher registry and related files
—Remove Level Quality Watcher registry
1. Open Registry Editor
- For Windows XP: Click Start, and Click Run. Then type regedit into the run box and then click OK to go on.
- For Windows 7: Click Window logo, type regedit into the “Search programs and files” box and press Enter.
2. Find and remove Level Quality Watcher registry
Click Edit>Find in the Registry Editor pop-up window, enter Level Quality Watcher to find its registry.
Right click the the folder of Level Quality Watcher and click Delete to remove its registry.
—Remove Level Quality Watcher related files
Open Computer, navigate to C:\program files, find Level Quality Watcher related files and delete them.
Step 3 Remove leftovers of Level Quality Watcher
1. Download and install the paid or free version of Cloud System Booster system maintenance & optimizer software.
Download link: http://www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html
Purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
2. After you install the program, please open it, click on Quick Clear button on the main screen to run a quick and full scan.
3. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, please click Clear button there to remove these junk files, invalid registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean.
Now, you have completely removed Level Quality Watcher ads and program.
How to be safe online
To ensure be safe on in the further, we need to adopt necessary measures to get free from virus infections. Here we offer you some effective prevention tips and these tips are applied to all of browser hijacker, redirect virus, adware, toolbar and PUPs that share the common with distribution.
1. Be attentive to visit websites, especially those unknown and with strange looking. It is high recommended to install a protective tool like Anvi AD Blocker for blocking malicious websites and popups, for details, please read Easy Ads-free Surfing with Anvi Ad Blocker, or you can choose to Turn on Security Features of Internet Browsers for Safer Surfing Online to block malicious websites.
2. Always keep an eye on what you click and download, including music, movies, files, browser plug-ins or add-ons. When you do install software, make sure you’re getting the software from a trusted source
3. Even if you have to install a necessary software, please always select Custom Installation instead of Recommended Installation and refuse any plugin by opting for Decline or Skip or other means during the process of installing such free software.
4. Keep your antivirus software and other security protect applications up to data.
5. Delete internet browsing history including the history of the websites you have visited and the history of the downloads you’ve performed to prevent you from getting malicious infections again.
For any question, please feel free to send us your comment below.