Have you been annoyed by the frequently popup ads, ad banners or coupons from QuickShare? If it is true, please follow the removal guide below to get rid of QuickShare Popups. Read on.
About QuickShare Popup Ads
QuickShare is actually an adware that is created to popup numerous coupons, advertisements, sponsored links to mislead you to be the target of internet sales. It is not a real virus but a PUP(Potentially unwanted program).
In the majority of cases, QuickShare ads constantly pop up when you are visiting some shopping websites, such as Amazon, walmart. Taking a form of popup box or window, it displays coupons, and ads that are associated to the product that you seem to be interested in; whilst QuickShare popup ads will also hover over product image: when you are browsing shopping webpage and move your mouse cursor to a product picture, a “See Similar” button will pop up. Clicking on the button, you will see a popup box contains products from different internet shopping markets.
Coupons from QuickShare adware pop up when visiting the shopping websites:
“See Similar” button and associated ads caused by QuickShare adware:
After Clicking “See Similar” button, you will see the following similar pop-up ads
QuickShare ads are caused by QuickShare extension that hijacks your browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. How does it find the way on to your PC?
Typically, it infects your PC bundled with the free software or shareware you download from internet without your content. So for users who like to download TV shows, music, freebie games and other materials. You should be more attentive when download free software from websites and always choose “Custom Installation” instead of “Recommended Installation” during the process of installing free software to avoid any virus, malware, adware and toolbar that are packed with such software intruding your PC.
Apart from that, QuickShare adware will also go on to your PC via the security hole existing on your operating system when you visit some unsafe websites or legitimated web that have been compromised.
As soon as you found this popup, please remove the PUP immediately.
The Dangers of QuickShare Adware
Once infected by QuickShare PUP, you will suffer a serious of bad consequences. On the one hand, you will suffer from the annoying of numerous QuickShare popup ads; on the other hand, your personal information will be stolen by QuickShare for unjustifiable marketing and other commercial uses. As a result, you will receive plenty of spam mails, calls from telemarketers.
How to Remove QuickShare Adware
Outline of removal steps
- Step 1 Uninstall QuickShare and other unknown applications installed recently from control panel or via Anvi Uninstaller
- Step 2 Remove QuickShare add-ons and extensions from IE, Firefox and Google Chrome
- Step 3 Remove residual junk files and invalid registry entries from your PC using Cloud System Booster
- Step 4 Block spam ads, malicious websites including phishing websites automatically via Anvi Ad Blocker
Step 1 Remove QuickShare adware from your computer through Control Panel or via Anvi Uninstaller
Please note, QuickShare adware is installed on your PC alongside those the third party software and you are suggested to uninstall any third party program that is suspiciously related or unfamiliar for you. By the way, you’d better consider the recent installed program tracing back to time of the QuickShare popup ads appearing.
For Windows XP:
For Windows 7/Vista:
For Windows 8:
Right-click on the screen’s bottom-left corner> “Control Panel” >”Uninstall a program“(under Program)> Look for QuickShare and other unknown programs, select them and click Uninstall/Change.
If you are feel hard to find the potentially unwanted programs(PUP) installed recently, it is highly recommended to uninstall them via Anvi Uninstaller ( a box tool of system optimizer Cloud System Booster)
- Delete leftover items of QuickShare adware after removing it from your PC
- Categorize the programs on your PC to help you find PUP installed recently quickly and easily
1. Please install Cloud System Booster first.
Free download link: http://dotfab.com/download_csb.html
Purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
2. After installing, open it and click Expert, and then click Toolbox to download Anvi Uninstaller within several senconds.
3. Then, click run to scan all programs on your PC.
4. Switch to Recently Installed tab ( help you find PUPs easily ), Select QuickShare or other potentially unwanted programs like below, right click on it, then click Uninstall. Repeat the operation to remove other unwanted programs.
5. Anvi Uninstaller customizes three removal steps for users during the process of removing QuickShare. Picture is displayed below, you can skip first step to go on the following operations. (Perfect Scan is only available in Pro version)
6. After removing QuickShare, Anvi Uninstall will detect all leftover items of this infection to offer you a perfect removal. Please click Delete to remove it and then click Close.
Step 2 Remove QuickShare add-ons and extensions from IE, Firefox and Google Chrome
Note: It is normal that all or some of QuickShare extensions have been removed after you finished the first one operation. To ensure the add-ons have been removed completely, you’d better to follow this step.
—Remove QuickShare extension and add-ons form IE, FF & Google Chrome via Anvi Slim ToolBar.
1: Download and install Anvi Slim ToolBar.
Download link: http://www.dotfab.com/downloads_ast.html
Purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/astupgrade.php
2. Remove toolbars from browsers
After installing Anvi Slim ToolBar, please open it(if you use trial version, click at the right bottom of box; if you use pro version, input your license key in the blank box), and click on Manage to detect toolbars in your browsers. When result is displayed, select QuickShare and any other toolbar to want to remove and then click on Remove. （ a similar picture is shown below)
—Option 2: Remove QuickShare extension and add-on form IE, FF & Google Chrome manually
For Internet Explore:
1. Open Internet Explorer> click on the gear icon(for window 7 users)/Tools (for Windows XP users) at the top (far right)>click on Manage Add-ons.
2. In the Manage Add-ons box, click on Toolbars and Extensions, right click on QuickShare extension and click on Disable.
1. Click on the Firefox button button, and then click on Add-ons.
2. Click on Extensions, and click on QuickShare extension, then click on Disable.
For Google Chrome:
1. Click on wrench or 3 bar icon (next to the address bar)>Tools>Extensions.
2. Locate QuickShare extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
Step 3 Remove residual junk files, invalid registry entries form your computer
There may exist some residual junk files and invalid registry entries in your computer system after uninstalling QuickShare popup virus, other related potentially unwanted programs and resetting your browser settings. Thus, Cloud System Booster is required to clean up them and save your disk space so as to increase running speed of your computer.
1. After you install the program, please open it, click on the BOOST button on the main screen to run a quick and full scan.
2. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, please click Clean button to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean.
Step 4 Block spam ads, malicious websites including phishing websites automatically via Anvi AD Blocker
It is possibly that adware like QuickShare will infect your computer again when you are tricked into downloading free software from unknown page or open malicious links, webpage carelessly. To avoid being infected by adware and annoyed by popups, you are recommended to install internet ads blocker—Anvi Ad Blocker to give you a real-time protection. It protects Windows system from malicious URLs, phishing websites, pop-up/flash ads as well as your unwanted websites by blocking them all. Moreover, it also speed up your webpage loading meanwhile it blocks all risky or potentially risky things from the Internet. Install Anvi Ad Blocker to protect the browsers from various pop-up ads, malicious websites. Download and install free or pro version of Anvi Ad Blocker. Then open it and it will keep running to help you to protect your computer from various online risks and annoyance ranging from spam ads, pop up ads, flash ads to phishing, hacked websites and many other malicious websites.
Download link: http://www.dotfab.com/download_adb.html
After installing the spam ads and malicious URLs blocker, please click on the ON button to keep it running, so it will give you a real-time protect to help you out of the annoying of popup ads and attack of various malicious URLs.
When appearing malicious or unwanted URL, Anvi Ad Blocker will popup this window to Remind you. If you are agree to block it, please click OK; if not, please select Add to the White list to let the URL never be blocked again.
Besides, you can add malicious URLs to Black Lists to block them run and add URLs that you think aren’t annoying to White Lists to allow them to run.
Now, you have removed QuickShare adware completely.
Boot Items Management
How to disable the useless files or those you are not going to use temporarily launching along with the boot of Windows OS? How to prevent toolbar and adware that have been removed from coming back and reinstall? How to settle the problem that excessive startup items greatly discounted the efficiency of the computer with severe restriction of the operation?
To solve the issues mentioned above, please use msconfig (a Windows OS management program) to help you to edit and manage the configuration files.
Click Start( left bottom of screen)>input msconfig or msconfig.exe in the Search programs and files bar> find and click it to run.
Then please click Restart to apply these changes.
If you have any question, please feel free to send us your email.