Sinergia Cleaner got installed on your computer from nowhere and you are annoyed by alerts by Sinergia Cleaner? Look for a solution to get rid of this nefarious program? Then read on.
What Is Sinergia Cleaner?
Sinergia Cleaner is a fake anti-virus program from the malware family Rogue.WinWebSec, categorized as rogueware. It pretends to be a legitimate security program while it presents in the scan result many non-existent computer infections. If you try to remove these so-called infections, it will request you to activate to its full version.
Sinergia Cleaner will also display fake security warnings constantly to scam you into believing that your computer is at high risk. You may confront the following fake alerts:
To avoid being removed, Sinergia Cleaner disables some of the Windows system utilities, such as Task Manager and Registry editor. It will terminate the running of antivirus programs or antimalware program and display fake alert. Being infected by Sinergia Cleaner, you may unable to access certain websites, too.
You should not trust the issues displayed in those fake alerts and warnings and not to mention pay for it. Otherwise, you may fall into credit card and identity fraud or theft.
How to Remove Sinergia Cleaner?
Step 1 Activate Sinergia Cleaner with activation code below
1. Click on Clear or Remove Infected button and Yes in the coming out window.
2. Click on I have serial key button on the page that opens.
3. Fill in the activation code: hello
Please note that activating Sinergia Cleaner will not remove it from your computer, but will just stop the fake alerts so that you can proceed on our removal guide more easily.
Step 2 Remove Sinergia Cleaner and related malicious files with Anvi Smart Defender
Anvi Smart Defender is an antimalware program developed by Anisoft team. It can detect and remove most of viruses, trojans, worms and so on.
1. Download the free or paid version of Anvi Smart Defender from below links.
Anvi Smart Defender free download link: http://www.dotfab.com/download_asd.html
Anvi Smart Defender purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/asdupgrade.php
Please ignore the possible fake alert popped up by Internet Security “Designed to Protect” virus during the download.
If the download fails, please check the networking settings and the hosts files because many infections may modify them. You may turn to How to Check Hosts Files, DNS and Proxy Settings for Normal Internet Access after Malware Infection for tutorial.
2. Double click asdsetup.exe file to install Anvi Smart Defender.
3. Launch Anvi Smart Defender → click on the gear icon → check the Scan rootkits item → click on the Apply and OK button to complete the setting
4. Go to Scan tap → perform a Full Scan to detect malicious files → after the scan completes, click on the Repair or Removal button to complete the removal of vicious files
You can click View Details to see the detailed information of threats found and removed by Anvi Smart Defender.
Step 3 Clean the useless registry entries and residual files
Navigate to PC Tuneup tab → check all the available items → hit Care Now button
If you are a pro version user, you can run Registry Fix to remove unused and old registry entries.
Or, you can make use of Cloud System Booster which is a professional system cleaner and optimizer.
Clean the useless registry entries and residual files using Cloud System Booster
1. Download and install the free or paid version of Cloud System Booster.
Cloud System Booster free download link: http://www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html
Cloud System Booster Purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
2. Launch Cloud System Booster and click on the Boost button.
3. Click on Clean button after scan finished.
Now, your PC should be free from the infection of Sinergia Cleaner. If you have confront any problem in the removing process, please feel free to contact us.