Ads from Static.providinginternetnow.com disturb your web search and bring you risks of getting unwanted redirects or even infections? This article is mainly about how to get rid of Static.providinginternetnow.com popup ads and related PUPs with a step by step removal guide.
What is Static.providinginternetnow.com?
Static.providinginternetnow.com is a platform to promote advertisements, site ranking or even free downloads. Like many other ads-supporting domains like static.icmapp.com, static.australianbrewingcompany.com, static.salesresourcepartners.com, etc, this ads-promoter often comes with various adware or potentially unwanted programs, usually toolbars or browser hijackers.
That is to say, the sudden appearance of Static.providinginternetnow.com means that you have installed some malicious or unwanted programs.
Coming as a result of PUP/adware install, this Static.providinginternetnow.com can cause chaos of web search with floods of popup ads displayed randomly within your web browser. Of course, this is annoying. Worse still, you would never want to be misled to unwanted downloads or vicious places.
Last but not the least, most adware or ads-related browser hijackers/tooblars/PUPs can access to all your browser data using tracking cookies or java scripts in order to display more related ads. The programs related to static.providinginternetnow.com pop up ads are unexceptional.
In this regard, remove Static.providinginternetnow.com upon sight.
To remove Static.providinginternetnow.com pop up ads, not only do you need to uninstall all related or unwanted programs from computer and fix browser issues, but also you necessarily need to clean your browser data, browser history and tracking cookies in particular to ensure your online privacy security. —–Tips to Prevent Adware/Malware
How to Get Rid of Static.providinginternetnow.com Pop up ads (Adware/PUP Removal Guide)
Step 1. Full Scan the Computer to Remove Hidden Risky Components from Computer
Static.providinginternetnow.com comes together with other PUP install, which may show rootkit traits to hide in the system. Thus to ensure your computer is clean away from hidden risky components related , you are highly recommended to full scan your PC using your installed antivirus or here recommended antimalware-Anvi Smart Defender.
1. Download and install Anvi Smart Defender
Free version download: www.dotfab.com/download_asd.html
Get Pro version: www.dotfab.com/asdupgrade.php
(Pro version can provide more protection to help the computer immune to future threats alike.)
2. Switch to the second tab-the scan tab and click on Full Scan button.
3. Remove the malicious results scanned by Anvi Smart Defender antimalware.
Step 2. Uninstall Related PUP from Control Panel
Here for demonstration, we use the most common Search Protect by Conduit as an example.
Note: To completely fix the issue, you need to remove all suspicious PUP since many PUPs can cause the Static.providinginternetnow.com popup ads.
For Win 8 users: Click Windows key > Start Menu > Control Panel , Find and click dubious program related, click Uninstall.
For Windows 7/Vista: Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program, find and locate dubious program related to right click the item, click Uninstall/Change. If there comes an confirmation, click Yes to proceed.
For Windows xp: Click Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs, find and click dubious programs related, and then right click the item to click Remove to proceed the uninstall.
It is possible that the uninstall may be difficult to fulfill when you don’t know which and when causes this issue, then you may use this tool-Anvi Uninstaller which is integrated in Cloud System Booster (a system cleaner).
1. Download and install Cloud System Booster.
Free version: www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html
Get Pro version : www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
2. Start it and click on Toolbox at the bottom of the main screen to access where you can locate Anvi Uninstaller to Download and Run.
3. Locate the Recent Installed tab and then find the related programs to uninstall.
Note: The related PUPs would be multiple. Ensure uninstall all PUPs related to this Bubble Dock adware.
Then you will see similar windows as shown in below images:
Please note that here the process 3 is only available for Pro version users. This step can help you clean out those left files, mainly registry entries of the uninstalled PUP.
And if you want this, you can conveniently purchase the Cloud System Booster here: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
Step 3. Repair Browser Settings Modified by PUP
Static.providinginternetnow.com often comes bundled other PUP install, which would cause malicious toolbar/add-on/plugin installed, default search engine modified and homepage hijacked. Thus it is necessary to get all browser settings repaired after remove the risky components and the program.
To repair browser settings infected by browser hijacker or PUPs, the usual method is to remove the add-on, repair the homepage and search engine, etc. Alternatively, if you not sure about which PUP causes the hijacking or pop up, you can also reset the web browser for the final solution which always works well.
And here we decide to guide you reset the web browser to default in order to fix the issue with efficiency. Otherwise, you can also choose to manually repair the browser settings as well.
> Reset Google Chrome
1. Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon (Tools for IE 8 and below users) at the top (far right), then click again on Internet Options.
2. In the Internet Options dialog box, locate the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the Delete personal settings box, then click on Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
1. Open Firefox, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu, and select Troubleshooting Information.
2. Click the Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
3. To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
4. Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish.
1. Access to below file:
The folder “Default” contains all of the requisite settings. To reset Chrome, close it and change the folder name of “Default” to anything else…”Default old” or “Default broken” or whatever else you like. Once you reopen Chrome it will be reset!
If you want to retain some settings (especially things like bookmarks and login info) you can copy (don’t just move them because they should be kept intact as backups; copy them) those files into your new Default folder any time that Chrome is closed.
Note: The current version of Chrome does not provide the reset function in its settings list and you can sue the above method to set it to default settings in order to fix the browser issues without reinstall it.
However, in Chrome 15,16,17, you can go to: Options →Personal Stuff → Users→Delete User.
If you are the only chrome user, you will be the only user in the list. Click on “DELETE THIS USER” and viola…. You have reset Google Chrome to default settings.
Step 4. Remove Related Cookies and Maintain System Performance
See to remove the tracking cookies since there would be cookies associated with the Static.providinginternetnow.com, which causes the constant pop up in your web browser.
Tips: Before the cookies removal, you’d better backup your important personal information like some important username and passwords.
Besides, PUP install and adware popup can jam the system and degrade the system performance. It is necessary to clean the system from all those junks. Yet, you can use some system cleaner like Cloud System Booster for both tasks ( cookies cleaning and junks removal).
1. Download and install.
Cloud System Booster download: www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html
2. Click Disk Cleaner button on the main screen and then on the left navigator, locate the web browser like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome that you use, and then select item of removing cookies. It is recommended to select all web browsers that you have on your PC.
2. Click Home button to back on home page and click Quick Care button and the system maintenance begins.
Recommended for a slow PC→
If you want deep optimization, it is a good idea to defrag your hard disk using Anvi Ultimate Defrag:
This is a trial version of Anvi Ultimate Defrag download: www.dotfab.com/download_aud.html
Step 5. Block Static.providinginternetnow.com using Anvi Ad Blocker
Here you may also choose the Anvi Ad Blocker to help you block this sites by adding the URL to its blacklist. Besides this tool provides a huge online database to help you filter most malicious/phishing websites and annoying advertisements.
Anvi AD Blocker download: www.dotfab.com/download_adb.html
Please note this is a trial version of Anvi Ad Blocker for 15 days free use. If you want it for longer time, you can conveniently buy it here.
To block the Static.providinginternetnow.com pop up using Anvi AD Blocker, you can follow below instructions on the image:
Not only this tool can help you block those malicious, phishing websites and most advertisements to reduce risks of getting infected, but also it can assist you in filtering those unwanted URLs like this Static.providinginternetnow.com by adding the URL into its black list.
Adware/Malware Prevent Tips
–Tips to Prevent Adware and Potential Malware Infiltration
1. Keep your system and installed programs updated to latest version.
2. Use caution when surfing online. Basically, you are suggested to turn on security features of web browsers. (See steps to turn on security features of IE/Firefox/Chrome).
3. Some tools like Anvi Ad Blocker can help you block most malicious/phishing websites and pop up ads with a real-timely updated database. Anvi AD Blocker download: www.dotfab.com/download_adb.html
4. At any rate, the best way to prevent adware or malware infections is always security tools including firewall, antimalware or antivirus, etc. If you have not an trustful antimalware yet, then Anvi Smart Defender (download) would be a good choice to offer protection from mushrooming threats online.
5. To prevent unwilling install of some PUPs that bundles browser toolbars or adware, ensure the superlink of download you click is safe and clean. Plus, during the install, always choose custom install instead of continuing hitting Next to recklessly ignore the pre-check boxes and finally find unwanted programs else installed.
6. Chances are you take all measures to protect your computer but still end up with unknown infections, then the last solution is to take precaution on various cyber scams and remove the infection once and for all.
If you have more suggestions or questions about the adware/malware removal and prevent, leave your comment below.