Annoyed by static.salesresourcepartners.com pop-up within your Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome? If so, then your computer has got infected by some adware or PUP. In this article we will explain about such and how to remove static.salesresourcepartners.com pop-ups from your computer.
Scenario from an user:
I am getting this static.salesresourcepartners.com pop up about 2-3 times daily.
This appears even if I am not using any browser.
Sometimes it says your IP has won an iPad, sometimes your PC needs tuning etc.
How do I get rid of it?
What is static.salesresourcepartners.com popup?
Static.salesresourcepartners.com popup is an advertising platform which can present regardless of the web browser and search engine. It comes as a result of installing some adware or PUP which is bundled with free downloads that you found online. These free downloads can be video player, codec pack, or even PDF converter or creator.
This static.salesresourcepartners.com adware is tricky and risky. It is designed to make money by invading the system and pop up to promote unreliable products or services with some tricks. So be alerted about this.
Rather than other adware that pop up from web browsers, this pop up may even also make its presence when you are not using any browser. It invades into the system with its program installed or even with stubborn components in the system. Thus you should be very careful about this adware. Whenever you get sight on its pop up, just find a solution to get rid of it completely and instantly.
Tips to Prevent static.salesresourcepartners.com Pop Up
In view of the risky and tricky adware static.salesresourcepartners.com being spread via bundled free downloads and even malicious websites, you are supposed to practice below recommended measures to prevent it:
1. Always pay close attention when you need to download freeware online, making sure that what you download comes with no extra install.
2. Always choose custom install instead of automatic install in order to get some extra unwanted PUP installed as well.
3. Avail your computer of enough online guards with reliable antimalware suite like Anvi Smart Defender which contains process guard and adware blocker.
Anvi Smart Defender antimalware download: www.dotfab.com/download_asd.html
4. Be aware of this tricky adware and even if you come across this static.salesresourcepartners.com pop up from your computer, follow below removal guide to get rid of it.
How to Get Rid of static.salesresourcepartners.com Pop Up (Adware Removal Guide)
Step 1. Full Scan the Computer to Remove Hidden Risky Components from Computer
Static.salesresourcepartners.com comes together with other PUP install, which may show rootkit traits to hide in the system. Thus to ensure your computer is clean away from hidden risky components related , you are highly recommended to full scan your PC using your installed antivirus or here recommended antimalware-Anvi Smart Defender.
Instructions: 1. Download and install. 2. Switch to the second tab-the scan tab and click on Full Scan button. 3. Remove the malicious results scanned by Anvi Smart Defender antimalware.
Step 2. Uninstall Related PUP from Control Panel
Here for demonstration, we use the most common Search Protect by Conduit as an example.
Note: To completely fix the issue, you need to remove all suspicious PUP since many PUPs can cause the Static.salesresourcepartners.com popup. Below are some mostly reported PUPs associated with the Static.salesresourcepartners.com:
Bueno Search, Web Search, Delta search, Browser Protect, Search Protect by conduit, Mixi.DJ, Internet toolbar, WhiteSmoke, Babylon, Oople Toolbar, Pihar, Tracur, etc.
For Win 8: Press Windows key or hover the cursor in the bottom left of the screen to access Start Menu →locate the related PUP → right click on the icon→ Click Uninstall from the appeared toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
For Windows 7/Vista: Click Start →Click Control Panel → Locate Programs, and click Uninstall a program→ find the related PUP from the opened list → Locate the item you want to uninstall and right click to open the dropped menu, where you need to click Uninstall/Change. If there comes an confirmation, click Yes to proceed.
For Windows xp: Click Start → Select Control Panel → Click Add/Remove Programs → Find the related PUP from the opened list → locate and right click the item which you want to uninstall → click Remove to proceed the uninstall.
It is possible that the uninstall may be difficult to fulfill when you don’t know which and when causes this issue, then you may use this tool-Anvi Uninstaller which is integrated in Cloud System Booster (a system cleaner).
Cloud System Booster download: www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html
There is a Recently Installed tab in the Anvi Uninstaller which can help more conveniently find the recently uninstalled PUP and then clean the leftovers (registry entries left). To use this tool, you can
- 1. Download and install the Cloud System Booster.
- 2. Start it and click on Expert on the main screen to open Expert interface where you can locate Toolbox tab and select Anvi Uninstaller to Run.
- 3. Locate the Recent Installed tab and then find the Delta Search toolbar and the related programs to uninstall.
Then you will see below window
Please note that here the process 3 is only available for Pro version users. This step can help you clean out those left files, mainly registry entries of the uninstalled PUP.
And if you want this, you can conveniently purchase the Cloud System Booster here: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
Step 3. Repair Browser Settings Modified by PUP
Static.salesresourcepartners.com often comes bundled other PUP install, which would cause malicious toolbar/add-on/plugin installed, default search engine modified and homepage hijacked. Thus it is necessary to get all browser settings repaired after remove the risky components and the program.
To repair browser settings infected by browser hijacker or PUPs, the usual method is to remove the add-on, repair the homepage and search engine, etc. Alternatively, if you not sure about which PUP causes the hijacking or pop up, you can also reset the web browser for the final solution which always works well.
And here we decide to guide you reset the web browser to default in order to fix the issue with efficiency. Otherwise, you can also choose to manually repair the browser settings as well.
1. Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon (Tools for IE 8 and below users) at the top (far right), then click again on Internet Options.
2. In the Internet Options dialog box, locate the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the Delete personal settings box, then click on Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
1. Open Firefox, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu, and select Troubleshooting Information.
2. Click the Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
3. To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
4. Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish.
1. Access to below file:
The folder “Default” contains all of the requisite settings. To reset Chrome, close it and change the folder name of “Default” to anything else…”Default old” or “Default broken” or whatever else you like. Once you reopen Chrome it will be reset!
If you want to retain some settings (especially things like bookmarks and login info) you can copy (don’t just move them because they should be kept intact as backups; copy them) those files into your new Default folder any time that Chrome is closed.
Note: The current version of Chrome does not provide the reset function in its settings list and you can sue the above method to set it to default settings in order to fix the browser issues without reinstall it.
However, in Chrome 15,16,17, you can go to: Options →Personal Stuff → Users→Delete User.
If you are the only chrome user, you will be the only user in the list. Click on “DELETE THIS USER” and viola…. You have reset Google Chrome to default settings.
All your add-ons, settings will restore to defaut.
Step 4. Remove Related Cookies and Maintain System Performance
See to remove the cookies since there would be cookies associated with the Static.salesresourcepartners.com, which causes the constant pop up in your web browser.
Tips: Before the cookies removal, you’d better backup your important personal information like some important username and passwords.
Besides, PUP install and adware popup can jam the system and degrade the system performance. It is necessary to clean the system from all those junks. Yet, you can use some system cleaner like Cloud System Booster for both tasks ( cookies cleaning and junks removal).
Cloud System Booster Download: www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html
Instructions: 1. Download and install.
2. Click Settings icon on the main screen and then navigate to Boost tab → Cleaner → Privacy Cleaner, and then select the infected web browser which always pop up the Static.salesresourcepartners.com. It is recommended to select all web browsers that you have on your PC.
3. Click OK and X to exit and then back on the home screen, click Boost button and remove the junks when the scan finished.
More recommended: if you want a deep optimization, then hard disk defragmentation would be a good idea. As for this, Anvi Ultimate Defrag is available for your nice try.
This is a trial version of Anvi Ultimate Defrag download: www.dotfab.com/download_aud.html
Step 5. Block Static.salesresourcepartners.com using Anvi Ad Blocker
Here you may also choose the Anvi Ad Blocker to help you block this sites by adding the URL to its blacklist. Besides this tool provides a huge online database to help you filter most malicious/phishing websites and annoying advertisements.
Anvi AD Blocker download: www.dotfab.com/download_adb.html
Please note this is a trial version of Anvi Ad Blocker for 15 days free use. If you want it for longer time, you can conveniently buy it here.
To block the Static.salesresourcepartners.com pop up using Anvi AD Blocker, you can follow below instructions on the image:
Not only this tool can help you block those malicious, phishing websites and most advertisements to reduce risks of getting infected, but also it can assist you in filtering those unwanted URLs like this Static.salesresourcepartners.com by adding the URL into its black list.
If any question in the removal process, contact us at any time for timely help.