Are you ever annoyed by numerous spam advertisements popped up in a small window called Text-Enhance? Have you tried many methods but still cannot remove it? Don’t worry. This article will help you to remove it completely and permanently. Read more.
What is Text Enhance Adware
Text Enhance belongs to the category of adware/browser hijacker, which brings spam ads to users via a small pop-up box hovering over certain space of the page. Once your computer is infected it, the following conditions may appears when you surf the internet: It underlines various words on a given web page; as the cursor goes over said word, a small window pops up with a question, etc.
The Dangers of Text Enhance Adware
1. It constantly pops up spam ads during your surfing. Not only may it includes some links to malicious websites, but also increases your lodging time.
2. Furthermore, it may provide advertisement services (adware platform) to cyber criminals and unethical third parties, as well as compromise and possibly sell your personal information.
3. They may bundle with a harmful malware to make your computer system fall into a risky circumstance.
How Does Text Enhance Adware Infect Your PC
When you download free software from website and install it, the virus “Savings-Magnet Deal Finder” may also secretly install on your PC. Because free software that seems to be useful for you from websites carry malware like “Savings-Magnet Deal Finder” adware. Typically, users will choose Recommended installation without hesitation when install free software. However, this choice will cause malicious programs packaged with free software to install on your PC together. Therefore, please always remember to ops for Customize installation and refuse any unknown programs’ installation.
Furthermore, you need anti-malware software to detect and remove the malicious programs in your PC now and then to offer your PC a real-time protection. Here we recommend you Anvi Smart Defender.
Anvi Smart Defender free download link:
How to Remove Enhance Adware
Step 1: Uninstall Text Enhance file via Anvi Uninstaller.
1. Download and install the paid or free version of Cloud System Booster
Free download link: http://dotfab.com/download_csb.html
Purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
2. After you install the program, please open it, and switch to Expert tab. Then click on Toolbox in the left list.
3. Click on Download button behind Anvi Uninstaller. After it is downloaded, click on Run.
4. Choose Text Enhance program in the list, and then click on Uninstall. During this process, the below box will pop up, and then when the box of uninstalling Text Enhance appears, please click on uninstall. Then click on OK to finish the operation. (At last, don’t forget to click on Cancel to close the following box)
Step 2: Remove Text Enhance extension from your browsers. (IE/FF/Google Chrome)
For Internet Explore:
1. Open Internet Explorer> click on the gear icon(for window 7 users)/Tools (for Windows XP users) at the top (far right)>click on Manage Add-ons.
2. In the Manage Add-ons box, click on Toolbars and Extensions, right click on Text Enhance extension and click on Disable.
1. Click on the Firefox button button, and then click on Add-ons.
2. Click on Extensions, and click on Text Enhance extension, then click on Remove.
For Google Chrome:
1. Click on wrench or 3 bar icon (next to the address bar)>Tools>Extensions.
2. Locate the Text Enhance extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
Step 3: Remove third-party malware and potentially unwanted programs by using Anvi Smart Defender
1: Install Anvi Smart Defender
Download and install the paid or free version of Anvi Smart Defender Anti-malware software.
Free download link: http://dotfab.com/download_asd.html
Purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/asdupgrade.php
2: Click quick or full scan
After you install the program, please open it, and switch to Scan tab, perform quick or full scan to eliminate third-party malware infections and any possible unwanted programs.
3. Remove malicious files form your computer
Once the scan is over, Anvi Smart Defender will display the scan results. (Click Detail to see detailed results similar as shown in below). Click on Remove button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
Step 4: Install Anvi AD Blocker to protect the browsers from various pop-up ads, malicious websites.
Download and install free or pro version of Anvi AD Blocker. Then open it and it will keep running to stop spam ads to pop up and block phishing websites as well as suspicious websites.
Step 5: Perform Cloud System Booster to get rid of residual junk files, invalid registry entries and other leftovers in your computer system.
1. Open it and click on the BOOST button on the main screen to run a quick and full scan.
2. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, please click on Clean button there to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc, to make sure the computer system is clean.
Some toolbars are really browser helper but some are not. Ever encounter some toolbar that you don’t want, which often performs annoyingly with kinds of browser hijacking, search redirects and ads promotions and the like? Then Anvi Slim ToolBar is developed to handle such issues. You can use it to real-timely protect web browsers including IE, Firefox and Chrome from any malicious toolbars installed and meanwhile you can also use it to conveniently manage the installed toolbars and remove any of them that you think of the unwanted. This program would be a nice assistant when it comes to keeping your internet browsers safe and healthy from malicious add-ons when you are browsing online or installing freeware or shareware which is suspected to be bundled with malicious toolbars.
Enjoy your safe time online!