Why my homepage is replaced by Mystart.airzipper.com redirect ? It looks strange and I want to get my default browser settings coming back.
Take it easy! Your PC just has been infected with a browser hijacker called Mystart.airzipper.com. Let’s take a close look at its remove guide below.
It changes your homepage to http://mystart.aorzopper.com and makes the Mystart.airzipper.com search your default search engine.
And you even don’t know how many extensions it adds to your browsers including IE, Firefox and Google Chrome to interfere your browsing experience. For example, in the search results of your search item ”dotfab” , some ads and sponsored links may be intermixed with other useful results. Or you can’t not distinguish if the results it displays are reliable at all.
Mystart.airzipper.com browser hijacker is a tool to boost traffic and generates revenune for cyber criminals. Meanwhile, this redirect virus is suspicious of gathering your browsing data and monitoring your online activity. What’s worse, it is found to append malicious argument http://mystart.airzipper.com/ to random windows shortcuts.
In the view of the dangers of Mystart.airzipper.com redirect, it is highly recommended to get rid of it immediately. Below we’ll show you the effective method and please follow step by step.
How to Remove Mystart.airzipper.com Redirect Virus
- Step 1: Uninstall all of unknown and dubious programs from computer and optimize your PC
- Step 2: Remove browser Aartemis.com redirect from IE, Firefox and Google Chrome
- Step 3: Remove malicious argument from the shortcuts of browsers
- Step 4: Block spam ads, malicious websites including phishing websites automatically via Anvi Ad Blocker
Step 1: Uninstall all of unknown and dubious programs from computer and optimize your PC
Please note, Mystart.airzipper.com redirect virus installs on your PC alongside different free software you download from the internet. So you are suggested to uninstall this free software. By the way, you’d better consider the recent installed program tracing back to time of its malicious homepage appearing. If it’s hard for you to distinguish which one is malicious or useless, we recommended you use antivirus software Anvi Smart Defender to give your PC a full scan. For more details, please see Malware Prevention Tips.
Before uninstalling, please close all your browsers.
1. Please install Cloud System Booster first.
Free version: http://dotfab.com/download_csb.html
Pro version: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
2. After installing, open it and click Expert, and then click Toolbox to download Anvi Uninstaller within several senconds; and then run it.
3. Switch to the Recently Installed tab to remove all of unknown and dubious programs with the chance that bring this virus to your PC. ( Please Skip “Create System Restore Points” when removing)
4. Please go back to Home, and click on Boost to scan junk files and invalid registry entries left in your computer; and then click Clean to optimize your PC.
Please always use the tool like Cloud System Booster to clean up the leftovers in the computer to get a clean and optimized PC.
—Alternative removal choice
It is available that removing all of unknown and dubious programs through your control panel except by Anvi Uninstaller.
For Windows XP: Click “Start“>”Control Panel“>”Add or Remove Programs“>”Programs and Features“>Look for unknown and dubious programs, select them and click Remove one by one.
For Windows 7/Vista: Click “Start” (“Windows Logo”)>”Control Panel“>”Uninstall a program“(under Program)>look for unknown and dubious programs, select them and click Uninstall/Change one by one.
For Windows 8: Right-click on the screen’s bottom-left corner> “Control Panel” >”Uninstall a program“(under Program)> Look for unknown and dubious programs, select them and click Uninstall/Change one by one.
After remove the all of PUPs from the control panel, please use system clean tool Cloud System Booster(Download:http://dotfab.com/download_csb.html to remove the residential junk files in your PC completely.
Step 2: Remove Mystart.airzipper.com redirect from IE, Firefox and Google Chrome
Here we offer you 2 option to remove Mystart.airzipper.com redirect from your browser.
Option 1 Remove Mystart.airzipper.com redirect via Anvi Slim Toolbar
Because some of users feel it’s a little bit complicated to manually removeMystart.airzipper.com redirect from browsers one by one. Here, we recommend you a convenient browser management tool–Anvi Slim ToolBar. This tool is designed to remove browser add-ons and repair browser damages including homepage and search engine redirects. With one click to recovery your default browser settings.
1: Download and install Anvi Slim ToolBar.
Download link: http://www.dotfab.com/downloads_ast.html
Purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/astupgrade.php
2. Remove Extensions from browsers
After installing Anvi Slim ToolBar, please open it(if you use trial version, click at the right bottom of box; if you use pro version, input your license key in the blank box), and click on Manage to detect toolbars in your browsers. When the result is displayed, select all of malicious extensions that related to Mystart.airzipper.com and others you what to remove, and then click Remove button to remove them.
3. Repair hijacked homepage and modified search engine.
In Anvi Slim ToolBar box, please click on Browser Repair. IE, FF and Google Chrome are listed in the left; you can select any of them to change its homepage and search engine. When you choose customize homepage or customize search engine, please input the one you prefer.
Then click on Repair button to repair hijacked homepage and modified search engine and click on OK.
Option 2 Manually remove extensions by resetting your browser
Please note that this method will make your personalized browser settings lost and recover to the default settings of browser itself. Please be careful when choose this method to get rid of.
Reset Internet Explorer
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Reset Google Chrome
1. Go to Internet Explorer> click the gear icon(for IE 9 and 10)/Tools (for IE 8) at the top (far right)>click Internet Options.
2. In the following pop-up box: click Advanced tab>click Reset button>click OK.
3. In below section: select Delete personal settings>click Reset
4. After completing the reset, click Close and then click OK.
2. Then, click on Reset Firefox to restore browser settings to their original defaults.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings.
2. Click Show advanced settings and find the “Reset browser settings” section. Click Reset browser settings.
3. In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
Note: When the “Help make Google Chrome better by reporting the current settings” checkbox is selected you are anonymously sending Google your Chrome settings. Reporting these settings allows them to analyze trends and work to prevent future unwanted settings changes.
If you want know what settings will be impacted after resetting your browser settings, please see Reset browser settings on Google’s website.
Step 3: Remove malicious argument from the shortcuts of browsers
The removal guide below is available for Internet Explorer, FireFox and Google Chrome. We take Internet Explorer as an example.
2. When below window appears, switch to Shortcut tab, then remove http://mystart.airzipper.com malicious argument from the Target and click OK to finish the operation.
Step 4: Block spam ads, malicious websites including phishing websites automatically via Anvi Ad Blocker
To avoid being infected by adware and annoyed by popups, you are recommended to install internet ads blocker—Anvi Ad Blocker to give you a real-time protection. It protects Windows system from malicious URLs, phishing websites, pop-up/flash ads as well as your unwanted websites by blocking them all. Moreover, it also speed up your webpage loading meanwhile it blocks all risky or potentially risky things from the Internet. Install Anvi Ad Blocker to protect the browsers from various pop-up ads, malicious websites. Download and install free or pro version of Anvi Ad Blocker. Then open it and it will keep running to help you to protect your computer from various online risks and annoyance ranging from spam ads, pop up ads, flash ads to phishing, hacked websites and many other malicious websites.
Download link: http://www.dotfab.com/download_adb.html
Purchase link: http://www.anvisoft.com/product/adbupgrade.php
After installing the spam ads and malicious URLs blocker, please click on the ON button to keep it running, so it will give you a real-time protect to help you out of the annoying of popup ads and attack of various malicious URLs.
When appearing malicious or unwanted URL, Anvi Ad Blocker will popup this window to Remind you. If you are agree to block it, please click OK; if not, please select Add to the White list to let the URL never be blocked again.
Besides, you can add malicious URLs to Black Lists to block them run and add URLs that you think aren’t annoying to White Lists to allow them to run.
Malware Prevention Tips
Due to Mystart.airzipper.com redirect virus going to computer packaged with freeware installers and other 3rd party software, it can’t be avoid that those freeware installers still carry other viruses and infections, even they can’t be removed from control panel or can’t be trace on your PC. Under this circumstance, you need use your antivirus software like Anvi Smart Defender ( download:http://dotfab.com/download_asd.html) to detect and remove these malicious and stubborn malware and give you a prompt protection.
Tips for being safe online
To ensure be safe on in the further, we need to adopt necessary measures to get free from virus infections. Here we offer you some effective prevention tips and these tips are applied to all of browser hijacker, redirect virus, adware, toolbar and PUPs that share the common with distribution.
1. Be attentive to visit websites, especially those unknown and with strange looking. It is high recommended to install a protective tool like Anvi AD Blocker for blocking malicious websites and popups, for details, please read Easy Ads-free Surfing with Anvi Ad Blocker, or you can choose to Turn on Security Features of Internet Browsers for Safer Surfing Online to block malicious websites.
2. Always keep an eye on what you click and download, including music, movies, files, browser plug-ins or add-ons. When you do install software, make sure you’re getting the software from a trusted source
3. Keep your antivirus software and other security protect applications up to data.
4. Delete internet browsing history including the history of the websites you have visited and the history of the downloads you’ve performed to prevent you from getting malicious infections again.
For any question, please feel free to send us your email below.