This article offers you an easy and effective removal guide to get rid of Antiviral Factory 2013 virus.
Outline of this article:
About Antiviral Factory 2013 Virus
Antiviral Factory 2013 virus is a malicious rogueware aimed at tricking unsuspecting users into paying for this fake antivirus program by creating numerous fake scan results stating that your PC is full of threats, virus and harmful programs.
Like Smart HDD Virus, Attentive Antivirus, and System Antivirus Virus, it disguises as legitimate antivirus software and imitates the progress of virus scanning to display you a list of detected viruses “on you PC”. To enhance the chance that you buy the rogue antivirus program, it will scare you that the detected viruses will cause System Crash, Permanent Data Loss, System startup failures, System slowdown, Internet connection loss. When you what to remove them, you are told that you must purchase a license Pro to activate Antiviral Factory 2013 program for the cure of all viruses.
Don’t believe the fake detected result. And even if you bought the activation password for this infection, you also cannot figure out these fake threats and you are in the danger of losing your credit card information.
Screenshot of Antiviral Factory 2013 virus
After the fake scan is finished, it will display a list of detected viruses to scare you into buying it.
Never believe these fake detected results and even buy this rogueware. Once such bogus alert pops up, you should remove Antiviral Factory 2013 virus immediately.
What Antiviral Factory 2013 virus Will Do to Your PC
1. As long as Antiviral Factory 2013 virus installs on your PC, it will pop up fake alert claiming that your computer is full of virus to frighten unsuspecting victims to trust that their PC do sink into a dangerous condition so as to mislead them to buy this infection stating that it can solve all problems.
2. If innocent computer victims are scared into purchasing this rogueware, it will steal their personal financial information like credit card information.
3. In order to avoiding being removed, not only will it stop the security programs and applications like anti-malware software in your PC from running but also make you unavailable to access to the internet .
For instance, when you want to start you browser, you will receive the popup like below:
Activation Code to Stop Antiviral Factory 2013 virus from Popping up False Alerts (Optional operation)
Here well offer you the activation code of Antiviral Factory 2013 rogueware to stop it from running and then you can use Anvi Smart Defender to remove this rogueware. (Remember it is not able to get rid of this infection.)
How to Remove Antiviral Factory 2013 virus
- Step 1: Boot/Restart your computer into “Safe Mode with Networking”
- Step 2: Use Anvi Smart Defender ( anti-malware software) to remove Antiviral Factory 2013 virus
- Step 3: Use Cloud System Booster to remove residual junk files and optimize your PC system
Step 1: Boot/Restart your computer into “Safe Mode with Networking”
Attention: You should print this instruction page before restarting your PC. It will not be available after you shut your computer down.
Causing Antiviral Factory 2013 virus will prevent your applications from running, so you should remove this rogueware in safe mode.
a. Click Start and then click Shut Down.
b. Click Restart in the drop-down list of the Shut Down Windows dialog box, and then click OK.
c. Repeatedly press F8 when the boot menu appears.
d. Use the arrow keys to highlight the option “Safe Mode with Networking”, and then press ENTER.
Step 2: Use Anvi Smart Defender ( anti-malware software) to remove Antiviral Factory 2013 virus
1: Install Anvi Smart Defender
Download and install the paid or free version of Anvi Smart Defender Anti-malware software.
Free download link: http://dotfab.com/download_asd.html
Purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/asdupgrade.php
2: Click quick or full scan
After you install the program, please open it, and switch to Scan tab, perform quick or full scan to eliminate any possible unwanted programs.
3. Remove malicious files form your computer
Once the scan is over, Anvi Smart Defender will display the scan results. (Click view Details to see detailed results similar as shown in below). Click on Remove button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
Step 3: Use Cloud System Booster remove residual junk files and optimize your PC system
There may exist some residual junk files and invalid registry entries in your computer system after removing Antiviral Factory 2013 virus. Thus, Cloud System Booster is required to clean up them and to save your disk space so that as to increase running speed of your computer.
1. Download and install the paid or free version of Cloud System Booster system maintenance & optimizer software.
Download link: http://www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html
Purchase link: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
2. After you install the program, please open it, click on BOOST button on the main screen to run a quick and full scan.
3. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, please click Clean button there to remove these junk files, invaild registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean.
Here are some tips on how to avoid rogue infections while web-browsing and networking:
To browse safely, a protective tool like Anvi AD Blocker is necessary to defend your PC against popup ads, malicious websites including phishing websites. It is designed to help you avoid potential risks of getting infections and being tricked by these dangerous or annoying URLs.
Keep your antivirus software and your favorite search engine up to date. Scan and clean up your PC system timely.
Be careful when download free software from internet and always select Customized Installation instead of Recommended Installation.
For any question, please feel free to send us email below.